One of the greatest things technology has made possible is the rise of online selling. Not only does it allow you to reach more potential buyers, it also makes decluttering convert into money. Nowadays, if you want to revamp your house or closet, you can give you old items a new home and make some cash.
One of the most in-demand goods in online selling right now are items found in your closet, especially clothing and shoes. You can generate income by selling them, whether brand new or used.
Many people who are selling online are doing it as either their side hustle oras a full-time job. Thanks to many online marketplaces, buying and selling almost anything is just a few clicks away. While there are many platforms out there, let's look into one marketplace in particular - Depop.
Depop was founded in 2011 and has over 26 million registered users in more than 150 countries. Depop is a popular second-hand fashion marketplace app with a global community of buyers and sellers. It caters to a variety of different fashion pieces such as designer, vintage, and streetwear. Sellers can set up their Depop shop and quickly list fashion pieces up for sale on this marketplace.
Depop encourages a sustainable fashion system where people get to pass their existing pieces and make money out of them. This benefits not only the buyer and the seller, but also helps to better the environment. This platform is said to be most popular amongst the Gen-Z population.
Depop is a social platform. It is best described as a little bit eBay and a little bit Instagram, as it encourages social interactions amongst its users. Buyers can follow sellers, like their listings, and get personalized suggestions from Depop.
Depop sellers are reaching more audiences with these features and generating more sales, encouraging them to list more and more items. However, not everyone has much time to manage their Depop listings manually. So, to make their lives easier without jeopardizing the performance of their business, many sellers are using software tools like Depop bots. This way, they can spend less time in front of their device worrying about their Depop shop.
What is a Depop Bot
Depop bots are best described as your smart Depop assistant. With a Depop bot, you don't need to manage your listings manually ordo repetitive tasks on your own. There are different forms of bots out there. Each offers features such as refreshing listings, auto-following, auto unfollowing, liking products, and other repetitive tasks that can help you grow your Depop shop.
Depop bots are intelligently made so that they can detect and abide by the platform's restrictions. This way, Depop sellers who use these software tools can be productive while ensuring that it doesn't spam and keeps their Depop shop safe without violating any rules and Depop's terms of service.
Why do People Use a Depop Bot?
Online selling can sound simple, but the reality is it requires a lot of effort to be able to succeed in this venture. Aside from that, managing listings and boosting your presence is not just a simple process of hitting a button but tedious and time-consuming. In fact, those experienced in selling in online marketplaces have long been using bots to help them in many things. Here are some reasons why people use Depop bots:
It saves time
Old and new sellers alike know that manually doing tasks in marketplaces like Depop can take a lot of time and can eat up your whole day, leaving you unable to tend to other important things in your business and your life. With these time-saving bots, sellers can dodge the long hours of sitting in front of their devices. Depop bots work faster and can be productive in just a short time as they do tasks automatically.
It increases listing exposure
Because Depop is a social platform, its features help its sellers reach more potential buyers and make their listings appear in user searches. Depop bots are created to auto-follow, refresh, and like products that increase the appearance of your items in other people's feeds. With the goal of reaching more and more potential buyers, performing these tasks can give you a higher chance of coming across the right buyer for your item.
It can help make more sales
As the saying goes, time is money. Hence, with the time sellers can save and the number of tasks that bots can accomplish, a potential increase in sales is at play. Many sellers have vouched for bots' effectiveness in making more sales and helping their business grow.
It helps increase engagement
Depop bots are not limited to following, unfollowing, liking, refreshing, and rearranging listings. They are also able to send mass messages to potential buyers. With these abilities, your Depop shop engagement increases, which can help you gain more followers and ultimately gives you higher chances of selling your listings.
It grows the account
Depop bots help to increase your followers faster. Because it is a social platform, many Depop users may return the favor and follow you back when you follow them. Having more followers not only grows your Depop account by the number of people who can see your listings, but it also grows your sales for your business.
Bots are efficient
Depop bots benefit many sellers as they are often more efficient than humans. Because they work by directly interacting with the Depop server, it automates all the things you as a seller can do manually.
What to look for in a Depop Bot?
There are many different Depop bots out there that you can use to help you manage your Depop shop. However, it is important to note that not all are equally made. Aside from looking for a bot that can minimize the risk and doesn't abuse the platform, here are the other factors that you should look for in a Depop bot:
While some bots offer single-function features, some bots can do automation on all of Depop's tasks that you can do daily. Depending on your preference, you should opt for bots that can:
- Refresh listings
- Like items
- Re-list items
- Calculate fees
Depop bots have different software requirements that you need to have before you can use them. There are two kinds of bots that you can find on the market:
Chrome Extension Depop Bots: These bots are add-ons or extensions that you include in your Chrome browsers and are highly favored due to their convenience. You can easily access it whenever you are on your Depop account as they do not require your password to use them. You can also multitask while it's running in the background.
The main disadvantage of Chrome extensions is that you are required to use Chrome as your only browser (make sure it is always updated), and they are not compatible with other browsers like Safari.
Desktop Application Depop Bots: These are stand-alone applications that you download on your computer with its own platform to manage your Depop shop.
One disadvantage of these bots is that you risk getting malware or viruses because they are downloaded directly to your computer. You need to ensure that it will come from a trusted source and that you have anti-malware/viruses that are running and up to date.
Pricing can be a significant factor when deciding whether sellers want to try software. While not all Depop sellers are willing to spend their money paying for bots, many sellers consider using bots as an investment. Many standalone Depop bots are as affordable as $12 compared to hiring a virtual assistant.
Each Depop bot has different ways to contact customer support and ask questions about your subscription. Having greatcustomer support is one of the most important factors when you are looking to use a bot.
Depop Bots in the Market
Here are five of the most popular Depop bots of 2022. Let's evaluate each and learn which bots offer the best feature and pricing and will suit your preference to help you grow your Depop store.
SellerAider offers a Depop bot extension for Depop sellers with features that aim to save time, make more money, and help automate their sales. Their features include refreshing listings, auto-following and unfollowing, liking, bulk messaging, and more.
- Refresh items - This feature automatically refreshes your listings in one click. This refresh listing tool does the repetitive work and bumps your Depop listings to the top of the Depop search.
- Auto Follow - This feature allows you to follow users and those they follow, your product likers, and your buyers/reviewers.
- Auto Unfollow - Since Depop has a follow limit, this feature allows you to automate the process of unfollowing users on Depop.
- Relist & Delete Item-This feature allows you to automatically delete and relist items in one click to bump your listing to the top of the search.
- Auto-Rearrange - This feature allows you to keep your shop's theme in order and save the layout features for easy organization.
- Send Offers with Bulk Messaging - This feature lets you easily send messages from your computer to targeted audiences. You can choose between messaging people individually or multiple people at once.
- Auto-liking - This feature helps you automatically like all posts on a user's Depop store.
- Depop Fee Calculator - This will help you quickly calculate how much profit you will make, including all the fees (Depop, Paypal, etc.)
SellerAider is a Chrome extension that requires you to have your computer on and an updated Chrome browser.
SellerAider offers a 14-day free trial for new users. They provide two tiers of subscription, which are the following:
- Standard Subscription for $12 then $18 per month/$130 per year - Applicable to one platform only. You can choose between Depop, Vinted, or Poshmark.
- Pro Subscription for $25 per month/$249.99 per year - This allows you to maximize all three platforms (Depop, Vinted, and Poshmark).
Both subscriptions include the following:
- Following & unfollowing Depop users
- Refresh Listings
- Send Messages to targeted people (who like similar products, people who follow you, or individual Depop users)
- Re-list item
- Blacklist Following
- Rearrange Layout & Save Template
- Set up an automatic schedule that refreshes your listings
- Like all user products
- Calculate profit & other fees with the Depop fee calculator
- Whitelist people before mass unfollowing
SellerAider uses multiple channels as their customer support. You can reach them on Discord or email them at email@example.com if you encounter any problems or have questions about your SellerAider Depop bot. They also have social media accounts where you can interact with other SellerAider users.
Sales Bot (previously known as Depop Chrome Tools) supports Depop and Vinted platforms with a headquarters in London, UK. Similar to the SellerAider Depop bot, they are a chrome extension for your web browser to help sellers make more money and act as your Smart Depop Assistant.
- Refresh/Bump listings - This feature lets you automatically refresh all of your Depop listings and will make them appear as if they are newly posted. They also allow you set up a schedule to refresh everything automatically while you're away from your computer.
- Auto-follow - This feature lets you follow thousands of users on your Depop store with a single click.
- Unfollow - This will automatically unfollow everyone you have followed with a single click when you reach the Depop follower limit. This lets you continue following and gaining more followers.
- Like products - This feature can automatically like other users' listings to increase engagement in your Depop store.
- Bulk messaging - This feature lets you send mass messages to Depop users and use their advanced templating feature making your messages unique and customized.
- Depop status page- This offers insights about the most up-to-date status of Depop app services.
- Depop fees calculator- This feature lets you calculate fees on Depop fees, shipping, and Paypal fees.
Sales Bot is a Chrome extension that requires you to have your computer on and an updated Chrome browser.
Sales Bot currently offers a 7-day free trial. After the free trial, users can choose between a monthly or a yearly subscription. Currently, they only accept payment in Pounds Sterling (£GBP)
7-Day Free Trial
- You can use all of their features free for 7-days
- Offers detailed guides on how to use their tools
- Access to Depop & Paypal Fees calculator
£75 per mo / Monthly
- You can use all features
- Unlimited refreshes
- Unlimited follows
- Unlimited Messages
- Unlimited Likes
- 24/7 email support
£58.25 per mo / Annually
- You use everything monthly
- Save over 20%
- It gives you early access to new features
- 24/7 priority email support
You may reach out to Sales Bot through their Facebook community. For paid subscriptions, they offer 24/7 email support. You can send your concerns by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Depop Sales Bot helps you get more followers and likes, spend less time and make more money on Depop. It combines a series of actions that work like a human, making random delays between every action.
- Depop Refresh Bot - This feature lets you refresh your listings to make them pop up at the top of searches. You no longer have to refresh one by one, simply tap, and it's all set.
- Depop Messages Bot - This feature enables you to send mass messages to your followers and likers.
- Depop Follow Bot - This feature automatically follows followers of the store, buyers who left a review in the store, and your product likers. It also enables you to skip a number of people when mass following to avoid going beyond Depop's follow limit.
- Depop Unfollow Bot- This feature lets you have more seats to follow other users when you reach the following limit.
- Depop Like Bot - This feature lets you easily like all items in batches on other users' stores or mass like the search results.
- Depop Unlike Bot - This feature helps you automatically unlike all the products and make your store clean again to eliminate the products that may be outdated or not your style anymore.
Debob is a Chrome extension that requires you to have your computer on and an updated Chrome browser.
Debob currently offers a 7-day free trial with monthly and yearly subscription plans. They also offer a 50% discount for your second account subscription.
7-Day Free Trial
- Scheduled Refresh listings
- Randomized & Configurable Refresh Speed
- Set a Fixed Refresh Order
- Skip Refreshing at Certain Times
- Auto Refresh Listings
- Relist / Clone Product
- Restore Layout
- Sending Mass Messages
- Auto Follow/Unfollow Depop Users
- Skip Option for Mass Follow
- Whitelist Users
- Mass Like Search Results
- Auto Like/Unlike Products
- Follow Reviewers of a Store
- Global Interval Setting
$19.99 per mo / Monthly
- You can access all the features
- Standard Support
$12.49 per mo / Billed $149.99 Annually
- You can access all the features
- Priority Customer Support
- Save over 37%
Debob offers support via email. You can send your concerns to email@example.com.
Poppy Depop Bot
Poppy Depop Bot is one of Closet Mojo's products. This Depop bot can help you increase your closet reach by 2x by doing Depop tasks automatically and strategically.
- Depop Refresh Bot - This feature lets you auto-refresh all the listings from your store in just a single tap.
- Depop Refresh Schedule - This feature lets you set up a schedule to periodically refresh all the listings from your store in just a single click.
- Depop Message Bot - This feature lets you send messages to all likers of your items with the best deals that can help boost your sales.
- Depop Like Bot - This feature allows you to automate liking all user's photos to increase engagement.
- Depop Unlike Bot - This feature automatically un-likes all the items you previously liked to automate your engagement.
- Anti-spam Protection - This feature is built-in anti-spam protection that ensures a human-like activity in Depop. This bot takes a break every now and then.
- Depop Auto Follow Bot - This feature lets you follow all the users of your choice and follow back all the likers of your items.
Poppy is a Chrome extension add-on that requires you to have an updated Chrome browser.
Poppy Depop bot offers a Free Plan (limited to 50 actions per day), which you can upgrade to Pro Unlimited Plan anytime at $39.99. As of the writing, the Pro Plan is on sale at $19.99 for a limited time.
- Auto bulk Refresh Listings
- Auto bulk Unfollow
- Auto bulk Like on the search page, #hashtags, Depop shop's products
- Auto bulk Follow (buyers, followers, following, likers) of a Depop shop
- Message to likers of your Depop shop
- Takes breaks to act like a human
- Adjust break time
- Guaranteed updates
- Priority support
ClosetMojo offers four support channels for Poppy Depop Bot where subscribers can reach out to them. They offer live chat support, a support request form, Instagram (@closet.mojo), and email support(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bump is a Depop bot that aims to help sellers grow their Depoop sales on autopilot. Like Poppy Depop Bot, this bot offers a free forever plan.
- Refresh inventory - This feature lets you refresh the listings in your store so they can appear at the top of the news feed of your followers and search results.
- Like listings - This feature helps you like other Depop users' listings, increasing your engagement.
- Follow and unfollow - This feature lets you automatically follow people and unfollow Depop users.
- Send Message - This feature lets you reach out to other Depop users and helps you increase potential sales.
Bump is a Chrome extension add-on that requires you to have an updated Chrome browser.
Bump offers a Free Forever plan and a 30-day free trial under their Unlimited Pro plan. Aside from another paid plan, they also have the Virtual Assistant Plan.
Free Forever Plan
- 50 refreshes per day
- Looping / continuous refreshing
- Custom refresh delay rate
- Standard customer support
Unlimited Pro for $14.99/ mo
- Unlimited refreshes / re-listing
- Unlimited following
- Unlimited product liking
- Unlimited messaging
- Looping / continuous refreshing
- Pro Customer Support
Virtual Assistant for $79/mo
- Full-service refreshing/following
- 100% hands-off account growth
- Optimized to grow your specific account
- Dedicated IP address
- VIP customer support
- Everything from the Unlimited Pro plan
Bump only has email support where you can send your concerns. You can send it to email@example.com.
Are bots allowed on Depop?
One of many sellers' primary concerns is whether they are allowed to use bots in running their Depop accounts. To be clear, using bots is not explicitly mentioned in Depop's Terms of Service. However, spamming is! So are bots okay to use? The answer is yes and no. Yes, if you use it moderately.
The key to using Depop bots is using them moderately and responsibly. Depop bots are created to mimic human-like behavior so that Depop's system won't flag you as sending spam.
With all these Depop bots, there is no doubt that they can help you accelerate the growth of your Depop store not only in terms of engagement and sales. However, because they all vary in pricing and other features, you must assess which one you think is the bot that can address your needs as a seller and the needs of your Depop account.
Depop bots are beneficial for many sellers and though some of them can be expensive, you may still find them helpful in helping you quickly achieve your selling goals. If you’ve been selling online for quite a while, you may have already used one or a few of these Depop bots. So, how can we determine which Depop bots are the best for you?
Most of these Depop bots share similar features. Prices vary depending on their additional features, but you can definitely try its free trial plan, determine if it's the right bot for you, and avail of the paid subscription plan.
If you are a Depop seller and a Poshmark, eBay, and other marketplace seller as well, then it makes sense to try a bot that works seamlessly with other selling platforms. This not only makes your selling life easier, but it can also help you easily integrate your workflows. This is precisely what OneShop is all about.
OneShop is a leading automation system not limited to just doing generic automated tasks. It helps resellers not only on Depop but on Poshmark, Mercari, eBay, and other selling marketplaces looking to go Pro by providing seller tools and features that let them do more without doing more work.
OneShop's Depop bot is not only limited to doing boring and repetitive work. It offers a bot that refreshes your listings on Depop while maintaining your closet order. Refreshing your listing is essential to get your listings to the top of Depop searches. With OneShop's Depop bot, not only do we automatically refresh all the listings in your closet, but we'll also make sure your account is safe by setting a daily refresh target that grows with the number of listings you have.
OneShop also offers the most polished automation experience for selling in the marketplace. OneShop is the only service that works seamlessly on both your phone and a web browser.,In the mobile app, just tap the bot to see more details to understand each bot before using it thoroughly and install it in just a single click.
Aside from valuable bots that help you automate important listing tasks such as refreshing listings timely, OneShop also lets you import listing photos right into the OneShop app. OneShop’s Photo Stash enables you to upload existing images right from your device easily. It also allows you to take square pictures and remove backgrounds for a cleaner look on your listings, all at no additional cost.
OneShop is a great tool for resellers like you to help you succeed in your online business. Sign up today with the no-risk 7-day free trial and experience how this tool can make a difference to your reselling business.